Important dates and information:
- May 10th - ELL Assessment
April 16th : Today we reviewed some of the vocabulary about Culture that we have chosen so far. We made a quizlet list together. You can study that quizlet list here: https://quizlet.com/392382448/important-parts-of-culture-flash-cards/ . We also read an article about how there was a fire at the cathedral of Notre Dame yesterday. We finally started a mind map about one of the following questions:
- How do we preserve culture? How do we keep it alive?
- What is more important: the past, the present or the future?
- Keep thinking of ideas for your mind map. Study the vocabulary.
April 10th : Today we did the oral interview for "Interview your Partner". We also tried to answer the questions : "What is a Culture? What makes a Culture?"
- Complete the "Find the errors" page.
April 8th : Today we worked on Regular and Irregular plurals. We tried to set up "Partner times" but it did not work.
- Complete the "Interview Your Partner" page for your own answers or for your partner's. Be sure to use complete sentences!